BigData and Extreme Computing
This joint master’s program at ITMO University and the University of Amsterdam teaches students to derive value from data to influence business decisions and for research purposes using their quantitative and analytical skills.
In the framework of the program, we emphasize technical proficiency and practical experience with machine learning, database processing, data visualization and modeling, data storage, transfer and processing. The world class level and compliance with educational standards of quality assurance is proven by the growing number of the research papers published by our Masters in English in international peer-review journals and presentations of their research results at international "A" class conferences.
Wide choice of courses allows our students to personalize their study track depending on their specializations.
It’s a great opportunity to work hand-in-hand with researchers on the cutting-edge of Big Data and Extreme Computing in the Netherlands and Russia.
Academic Director Denis Nasonov
- Probabilistic Modelling (Master’s Program: Big Data)
- Methods and Models for Multivariate Data Analysis (Master’s Program: Big Data)
- Advances in Applied Mathematics and Computer Science
- Parallel algorithms of data analysis and synthesis
- Evolutionary computing
- Scientific visualization and virtual reality