The master’s program aims to train highly-skilled IT professionals and engineers. Graduates will obtain advanced skills in mathematical modeling and will learn to apply Computer Graphics techniques, HMI, Sound and Network technologies by working in multidisciplinary teams to create highly aesthetic and expressive state-of-the-art games.
Research projects in leading game companies and multidisciplinary learning environment at HPC department provide our graduates with unique opportunity for professional and personal growth. The students' projects open doors to research and employment in just about every sector of video game industry.
This master program sets a goal to promote Russian game industry in the global market and satisfy the demand for game developers. To bridge this gap the program is designed for excellent students interested in scientific research and project design in various areas of Computational Science including high quality game production and computer multi-scale simulation of complex systems and processes.
Our masters program trains elite IT specialists in Game Design, Computer Graphics, Virtual Reality, HMI, Network and Sound Technologies by setting the following goals for future alumni:
- Form the skills to develop rendering techniques, parallel algorithms and software
- Get experience in engineering development (planning, coding, adjustment, testing) and implementation of high technology software solutions for game design
- Develop project management skills, including product requirements description, planning of industrial processes and resources, HR management, incident management
- Put emphasis on soft skills to adapt to ever changing circumstances, self-learning, social and geographic mobility
- Be ready to meet the world level requirements for IT professionals in Computer Games Design
Academic Director Prof Dr Alexander V. Boukhanovsky