Open House Day at High Performance Computing (HPC) Department
The time of open house day will be announced later.
For all who wants to commit the future to mathematical and computer modeling, videogames’ technologies, processing of extremely big data, scientific visualization and virtual reality to solve complex interdisciplinary tasks, including decision support systems design.
The Open House Day will be interesting for bachelor's and specialist’s degree graduates of fundamental and technical directions willing to continue their education in perspective ICT directions.
- Get detailed information about the master's programs, developed in cooperation with the University of Amsterdam, the Netherlands (UvA);
- To have a look at HPC Department advanced facilities;
- To know about unique interdisciplinary environment used available for the education process and research;
- To talk to Master and PhD students of HPC Department successfully completed study at the University of Amsterdam;
- To have an interview with eScience Research Institute’s team leads for participation in the real projects and the world class scientific research.
What will you do at the Open House Day?
You will be presented HPC Department Master Program you are interested in (please choose below).
- BigData and Extreme Computing;
- Computational Biomedicine;
- Videogames’ Technology.
- You will have a tour around eScience Research Institute’s facilities, computer class, offices including the Situational Monitoring and Visualization Center (SMVC).
Please contact the Coordinator email@example.com.
Please note that considering special access control at the eScience Research Institute building, it is required to get registered to attend the Open House Day. Please enter your full name and email address in the Google form.