Visualization and Virtual Reality Technology
Entry requirements: C#/C++; Linear Algebra
- Learn modern GPU architecture.
- Learn modern GAPI and shading languages.
- Learn modern rendering techniques.
- Learn approaches for distributed rendering.
- Develop a substantial virtual reality project.
In this course, you will learn architecture of modern GPUs, modern GAPI, and one of the shading languages. You will learn how to synthesize highly realistic images using different approaches like forward shading and deferred shading, how to render natural phenomena, and how to perform post-processing on such images.
Lectures. Practical sections. Homework. Course project
- 40% homework
- 20% attendance
- 40% final project