Language of the course: English (preferable) / Russian
Students will learn: the basic principles and approaches in the organization of human-computer interaction, the basic methods of collecting, analyzing and interpreting experimental data, the basics and state of the field of information visualization and scientific visualization, analytical and numerical methods in solving scientific and production problems in the field of emergency computing and processing of super-large volumes data, basic principles and approaches in the organization of human-computer interaction; to design a visual interface of human-computer interaction, to find the best ways and ways of visual interpretation and interactive work with data, to design and develop basic client-server applications, software systems for collecting, processing and analyzing information, to design a visual interface of human-computer interaction, find the best ways and ways of visual interpretation and interactive work with data.
Students will study the tools (including software) for creating scientific visualization, the necessary skills for the development of information processing software for Internet resources.
Main topics of the discipline:
- Human-computer interaction, its origin and development. Means of human-computer interaction.
- Interface of human-computer interaction. Basic concepts. Models of interaction. Level of abstraction and interaction styles. The concept of ergonomics.
- Basic stages of development of user interfaces Development of prototypes of different levels. The concept of technical aesthetics.
- Principles of ergonomic organization of information on the computer screen.
- Testing the user interface for usability. The concept of ease of use of the product. Goals and tasks of testing. Basic approaches to testing.
Lectures and laboratory works.