Predictive simulation in biomedicine
Entry requirements: Basic knowledge of fluid dynamics, numerical calculations and programming
Language of the course: English
Understanding biomedical processes. Developing skills in mathematical modeling.
- Simulation of soft tissue and blood flow mechanics. Software packages.
- Multi-agent model. Simulation tissue growth.
- Molecular dynamics.
- The flow in porous media, the blood supply to the tissues.
- Non-Newtonian blood model. Tasks of thrombosis.
- The statistical work on the health care facility data analysis.
Lectures and lab sessions
Attendance is mandatory. Students cannot miss more than one class. Final assessment is carried out in the form of examination. The necessary condition to be admitted to the exam is a successful completion of all practical assignments.