Students will learn: general principles of construction, basic properties and architectures of autonomous agents, methodology, methods and models for the formation of multi-agent systems and virtual organizations, the architecture of agents, methods for finding and selecting program languages and tools for the implementation of artificial agents; to carry out the synthesis of artificial agents of different classes and the choice of effective architectures of multi-agent systems and virtual organizations for specific specific applications, to use the languages of object-oriented and / or agent-oriented programming, to use the acquired knowledge of development, adaptation and use of the latest informatics and artificial intelligence tools.
students will acquire knowledge of the main directions of development of the theory of agents and multi-agent systems as a strategic field of informatics and artificial intelligence, programming skills of agents using agent libraries and agent environments.
Main topics of the discipline:
- Fundamentals of the theory of agents and multi-agent systems. Collective behavior of agents.
- The architecture of interaction of the agent system. Architecture of agents. Compositional architecture of a multi-agent system.
- Multilevel architecture for distributed applications.
- Interaction between MAC agents.Natural and artificial organization. Communication in the MAS.
- Programming of multi-agent systems. Designing multi-agent systems and virtual organizations. Design based on a generalized object-oriented approach.