Experimental Design and Data Analysis
Students will learn: the essence and significance of information in the development of modern society, the basic principles of collecting and preparing the initial data, the basic methods of data analysis, the stages and technology of software development for solving data processing problems; to use mathematical tools for processing, analyzing and systematizing information on the research topic.
Students will study the basic methods of information collection and tools for information processing, skills of factor and cluster analysis, data processing methods and skills of their application in the design and operation of automated systems.
Main topics of the discipline:
- Introduction to data processing
- Cluster and discriminant analysis
- Methods of multidimensional data analysis
- Fundamentals of statistical methods of processing experimental data
- Software systems of solving data processing tasks