Human-Computer Interaction technologies
Entry requirements: It is necessary to know and be able to use effectively one or more programming languages for writing computer programs. Ability to use the search engines to access the necessary information. English at the level of reading with a dictionary.
Students will learn the main technologies of human-computer interaction and the prospects for their development, to create software modules that use various devices of human-computer interaction, to create a visual design, to conduct analysis and test the user interface.
Students will acquire skills of pairing and using human-computer interaction devices in gaming applications, skill of creating user interfaces that meet modern requirements of science and technology.
The main topics of the discipline:
- User-oriented design. Interaction design.
- Usability analysis.
- Prototypes. Principles of designing custom stories.
- Visual design. Palettes, fonts, color design.
- Testing and analytics.
- Basic input devices: mouse, keyboard, gamepad.
- Virtual and Augmented Reality
- Motion capture
- Kinect, PS Move, Oculus Touch
Lectures and laboratory works.