Entry requirements: It is necessary to know and be able to use effectively one or more programming languages for writing computer programs. Ability to use the search engines to access the necessary information. English at the level of reading with a dictionary.
Students will learn the systems of games in which the maximum level of fault tolerance is required and be able to identify them; areas in which the use of automatic programming is effective, to analyze the impact of the application of automatic programming on the numerical parameters of the product, to build effective automatic models and to apply the principles of automatic programming for solving scientific and technical problems.
The main topics within the discipline:
- Areas of application of the automat approach
- Procedural programming design with explicit state separation
- Procedural programming specification with explicit state separation
- Realization of procedural programming with explicit selection of states
- Object-oriented programming with explicit state separation
- Automates and algorithms for discrete mathematics
- Checking validity of automat programs
- Automates and parallel computing
- Automates and genetic programming
Lectures and laboratory works.