Mobile Games Technologies
Entry requirements: It is necessary to know and be able to use effectively one or more programming languages for writing computer programs. Ability to use the search engines to access the necessary information. English at the level of reading with a dictionary.
Students will learn the modern programming languages for mobile platforms, the market for modern offers in the field of games and applications, to apply modern languages and frameworks for writing mobile applications, to analyze market expectations and exceed them, to use the means of collecting and processing statistics with the use of applications for improving the quality of products and their support, to use bugtracking systems.
Main topics of the discipline:
- Device features
- Interfaces of interaction
- Mobile games market
- Monetization Models
- Creation and repetition of game mechanics for mobile devices
- Casual and hardcore mobile players
- The nucleus. Load distribution
- Architectural features of ARM
- CPU / GPU
- Device positioning devices
- Electronic compass
- Magnetic Field Sensor
- Light sensor
- Phone proximity sensor
- App Store and working with them
- Application platforms.
- Developer registration, publishing rules
Lectures and laboratory works.