Quantum cognitive technologies of AI systems
Language of the course: English
Students will study current trends, achievements and areas of research in the field of quantum cognitive science; approaches to building artificial intelligence systems on their basis; methods for analyzing the effectiveness of quantum algorithms, modern technologies of quantum artificial intelligence; the complexity of the basic quantum algorithms; methodology of quantum theory, fundamentals of quantum informatics and logic.
Students will learn to build mathematical quantum-like models of the cognitive activity of individual and collective systems, in particular - the decision-making process of a person; analyze the effectiveness of decision making by cognitive systems; analyze the complexity of the algorithms of classical and quantum information; apply optimal quantum algorithms.
Students will acquire the skills of recognizing the need to involve the quantum theory methodology for solving applied information problems, applying quantum and quantum-like algorithms to reduce the complexity of computational processes.
The main topics of the course are:
- Methodology of classical and quantum physics. Logical formulation of quantum theory
- Relevance of quantum theory beyond physics
- Correspondence of the concepts of quantum theory and behavioral psychology
- Quantum logic in decision making
- Simulation of individual cognitive processes using quantum theory
- Quantum-like language semantics
- Approaches to the construction of artificial intelligence on quantum principles
- Quantum theory methodology in the description of collective systems, distributed systems and sociology problems
lectures and practical classes